.com and .net domain names
Be recognised with .com and .net domain names
- .com is a generic Top-Level Domain (gTLD). More than 100 million .com domain names have been registered by consumers and businesses around the world, and .com continues to be one of the most recognisable domains available.
- .net is one of the original generic Top-Level Domains (gTLD) too. While the original intention of the domain extension was for the use by network providers, through 25 years of existence, the .net extension has grown to be one of the most recognisable domain names around. Organisations around the world benefit from the .com and .net effect!
Register your .com and net domain names!
Be visible with .com and .net domain names
By registering a .com and .net domain name you increase your online visibility and protect your brand while growing and expanding your business.
There are no restrictions on .com or .net domain names. All you require is an idea and a great .com or .net domain name. As an ever-stable domain name extension, choosing a .com or .net domain name provides customers and clients with a sense of reliability, while affording your business the opportunity to be globally recognisable.
.com and .net are two of the most trusted domain name extensions around. Millions of businesses and consumers continue to choose to enable their websites and email addresses with these domain extensions. Creating a memorable domain name using the .com and .net domain extensions for your business makes it easier to be found online.
Getting your business on the web has never been easier and if you are searching for an identity for your idea, make sure you take full advantage of the .com and .net effect and secure your premier domain name extension now!
Why you need to register a .com or .net domain name
Reasons why we would recommend that you register a .com and .net domain name today!
- There are no restrictions as to who can register a .com or .net domain name!
- The .com and .net domain name extensions have been in operation for over 25 years and are great examples of stable and ever-popular domain name extensions.
- Using .com and .net domain name extensions helps to create global recognition for your business or brand.
- Protect traffic to your business website by registering both a .com and .net domain name.
- .com and .net domain names are memorable. Use it to the advantage of your business and for global recognition.