.ES Domain Name.
Register a .es domain name
.es is the country code top-level domain (ccTLD) for Spain.
A hugely popular domain extension, almost half of all domains registered in Spain are .es domains, and within Spain prove more popular than the .com domain extension. If you operate in Spain then it is vital that you register a .es domain name for your business.
Register your .es domain name today!
Why register a .es domain name?
Spain is the second largest country in western Europe and the .es domain name offers plenty of opportunity for those looking to expand their businesses or brands to Spanish namespace.
- Around 500 million people speak Spanish worldwide, so your .es domain name is sure to be popular.
- Spanish is the second most natively spoken language in the world. It is spoken in Spain, Mexico, Argentina, Colombia, Venezuela, even The United States, and many more countries worldwide.
- Spanish is the third most commonly used language on the internet, meaning that keyword rich domain names are sure to be beneficial to your business.
What can you do with your .es domain name?
Make sure you get the most out of your .es domain name with some of our great domain and web hosting features.
- Create a Web Presence Take advantage of our monstrously good Web Hosting Packages, One-Click Apps and Website Builder to create your .es web presence simply and speedily.
- Web ForwardingPoint numerous domain names or just your .es domain name to your main website for no extra cost.
- POP/IMAP Mailboxes Create a unique .es email address to respond and reply with. Compatible with all email programs and devices.
- DNS Control Our advanced live DNS Control Panel gives you the power to manage your .es domain name's DNS exactly how you want to.
About the .es domain registry
The .es domain name is managed and operated by Red.es. Red.es is a public body and operates under the Ministry of Industry, Energy and Tourism in Spain. In addition to managing the .es domain namespace, Red.es is also responsible for promoting and implementing the development of information technology, communications and digital content within Spain.