Register a .nl domain name
.nl is the country code top-level domain (ccTLD) for the Netherlands.
One of the most popular ccTLDs worldwide, the .nl domain name extension was in fact the first ccTLD to be registered and is perfect for anyone wanting to expand their online presence.
Register your .nl domain name today!
Why register a .nl domain name?
The Netherlands, also often known as Holland, was one of the founding members of the European Union and World Trade Organisation. It is often known as the 'world's legal capital' due to the country housing a number of judicial agencies and international courts. Make sure you register your .nl domain name and make your online identity felt as part of this great European country.
- Protect your brand or business online with registration of a .nl domain name.
- Expand your reach to the Netherlands and increase your online presence within the area.
- The Netherlands has a strong economy and counts itself as one of then 10 leading exporting countries worldwide.
What can you do with your .nl domain name?
Make sure you get the most out of your .nl domain name with some of our great domain name and web hosting features.
- Create a Web Presence Take advantage of our monstrously good Web Hosting Packages, One-Click Apps and Website Builder to create your .nl web presence simply and speedily.
- Web Forwarding Direct your .nl domain name to your main web address for no extra cost.
- POP/IMAP Mailboxes Create a unique .nl domain based email address to respond and reply with. Compatible with all email programs and devices.
- DNS Control Our advanced live DNS Control Panel gives you the power to manage your .nl domain name's DNS exactly how you want to.
About the .nl domain registry
The .nl domain name is managed and regulated by SIDN. The first .nl domain name was registered in 1986 and was assigned to Centre Mathematics & Informatics (CWI) and it was only in 1996 that SIDN also known as the Foundation for Internet Domain Registration in the Netherlands in english, was established to undertake the technical and management duties of the .nl domain name.