.co Sunrise Phase
- • from 26th April to 10th June 2010 18:00 UTC
- • registration period - 1 year.
Got a trademark? Get your Domain in the Global Sunrise phase!
This stage finished on 10th June 2010. You can now register .Co domains live in real-time.
View .CO domain names that were deemed to be invalid Sunrise applications. These were available for Landrush application from Monday 12th July 2010 at 18:00 UTC.
Registration of .CO domains during the Global Sunrise process is critical if you wish protect your trademark and corporate identity.
Securing your Sunrise .CO domain registration is a simple online process where you'll be asked to provide additional information about your trademark at the checkout. You can be sure that you and your Pre-Orders are safe and secure with us.
Are you eligible for this stage?
Eligibility to participate in the Global Sunrise will be limited to holders of trademarks that:
- 1. Were registered and were in full force and effect on or before July 30, 2008;
- 2. Are registered in a trademark office or registry that corresponds to a state or entity described in the WIPO Standard ST.3 code;
- 3. Fully comply with any and all other specified terms and conditions in the .CO Sunrise Policy.
You will need to supply the following information† with your application:
- The Registered Trademark
- Registration Number
- Registration Country
- Applicant Capacity (Owner, Licensee or Asignee)
†You will be asked to supply this information at the checkout stage on Domainmonster.com
Sunrise domain registration auctions
Applications will not be granted on a first-come first-served basis, but rather will be collected through the final date of Global Sunrise. In the event that there is more than one entity applying for the same domain name registration, with each of them having corresponding trademarks, the name will go to an auction process. .CO domain auctions are powered by external auction provider, Pool.com and you can view more information at www.coauctions.co.
- The first .CO Sunrise auctions will commence from 21st June 2010 onwards.
- You will receive an email containing login information and a validation link, from www.coauctions.co at least 5 days in advance of auctions starting.
- Auctions will start on either a Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday.
- Auctions are scheduled to close 7 days after opening. However auction closing may be extended in the event that auction leadership changes in the last 24hrs of the auction schedule.
- To provide a fairer opportunity worldwide, the auction leader must remain unchallenged for 24hrs for a .CO domain to be won.