This policy (together with Our terms and conditions of use and any other documents referred to in it) sets out the basis on which any personal data We collect from You, or that You provide to Us, will be processed by Us. Please read the following carefully to understand Our views and practices regarding Your personal data and how We will treat it.
Information We Collect From You
We may collect and process the following information about You:
- Information that You provide by filling in forms on Our Site ("Site"). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use the Site (i.e. information that could be used to contact You directly such as full name, postal address, phone number or email address) or requesting further services.
- If You contact Us, We may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Details of any transactions You carry out through Our Site and of the fulfilment of Your orders.
- Financial information (i.e. credit card numbers or passwords).
- Demographic information which may include, but is not limited to, post/zip code, home town, gender, username, age/birth date, purchase history information, browsing history information, searching history information, registration history information, and the content of communications between You and the Site.
Your IP Address and Demographic Information
We may collect information about Your computer, including where available Your IP address, operating system and browser type and other broad demographic information, for system administration. In order to administer and optimize the Site for You and to diagnose problems with Our Site, We use Your IP address to help identify You specifically in some cases and to gather broad demographic information about You.
Information Other Websites Collect From You
Our Site may contain links to and from websites operated by other parties. If You follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that We do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies (regardless of whether these websites contain Our brand names, trademarks and any other of Our intellectual property). Please check these policies before You submit any personal data to these websites.
How We Use Personal Information
We use information held about You in the following ways:
- To help Us efficiently operate the Site.
- To contact You in connection with transactions and other activities on the Site (including, but not limited to, confirmation emails or important news that could affect Your relationship with Us). These types of communications may also contain commercial messages, such as banner ads and special offers.
We may also use your data to send You newsletters, information, offers and other promotional materials for Our or third parties' goods or services. We attempt to send You offers that are of value and relevance to You, such as discounts, exclusive offers or special event information. By registering and/or transacting with Our Site, You are opting in to receive these kinds of communications.
To operate the Site, including processing Your transactions and supporting Your activities on the Site, We may permit Our agents, representatives, contractors and service providers to use your data so they can provide Us with support services such as authorization of credit card transactions, email origination, receipt or support services, customer relationship management services, order fulfilment and sweepstakes/competitions and promotional fulfilment. We require these entities not to use Your information for any other purpose.
Disclosure Of Information
We may disclose Your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that We sell or buy any business or assets, in which case We may disclose Your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Mesh Digital Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If We are under a duty to disclose or share Your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply Our terms and conditions and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Mesh Digital Limited, Our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Access To Information
The Act gives You the right to access information held about You. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 GBP to meet Our costs in providing You with details of the information We hold about You.
Our Security Precautions
The Site has security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under Our control. Where appropriate and used Our secure server software is the industry standard and among the best software available today for secure commerce transactions and Site protection. We encrypt all of Your personal and financial information as it travels over the Internet and We store Your financial information on Our servers in encrypted form. The Site is also protected against unauthorised access using the latest security hardware, software, devices and 'firewalls'.
Where We Store Your Data
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although We will do Our best to protect Your personal data, We cannot guarantee the security of Your data transmitted to Our Site; any transmission is at Your own risk.
If at any point We decide to use particular personally identifiable information in a manner different from that stated at the time it was collected, We will notify You by email or by providing 14 days notice on the Site.