Finding & Replacing
To find a particular part of text in the page content:
- On the Edit tab, select the website page where you want to find the text.
- Click the Find icon.
- On the Find tab, enter the text you want to find in the Find field.
- Indicate the area of the search, by selecting one of the following options:
- Entire text. Entire text on the web page will be searched for indicated word or phrase.
- Selection only. Only selected part of the text will be searched for indicated word or phrase.
- Indicate the direction of the search, by selecting one of the following options:
- Up. The search is done in the upper part of the text, starting from the cursor position.
- Down. The search is done in the lower part of the text, starting from the cursor position.
- Select the method of the search, by selecting either one of the following command options:
- Match case. Only the text that exactly matches the case (uppercase and lowercase character formatting) is searched for the specified search pattern.
- Match whole words only. Only the exact text you specified is searched for.
- Click OK to start the search.
- Click Find Next to look for the next mention of the search pattern.
To find and then replace a word or phrase:
- Click the Find icon in the editor toolbar.
- Click the Replace tab.
- Enter the text you want to replace in the Find field.
- Enter the replacement text in the Replace with field.
- Click Replace.
- To replace all the mentions of the search pattern in the text, click Replace All.