To insert an image to a web page:
- On the Edit tab, select the website page where you want to insert the image.
- Place the mouse cursor on the place in your site, where you want to insert the image.
- Click the Image Manager icon.
- Click Browse and select an image to upload. Note:
1. The maximum size of an image is 200KB.
2. Supported graphics file formats are *.gif, *.jpg, *.jpeg, *.png, *.bmp
- Click Open in the Browse dialog box.
- If the file with the same name as the image you are uploading exists and you want to overwrite it, select the Overwrite if file with such name exists option.
- Click Upload.
In the left dialog box, the name of uploaded image is displayed.
In the right dialog box, you can preview the image by selecting its name in the left dialog box.
- Click Insert.