.mx the web address for Mexico.
What should I consider when buying my .mx web address?
One of the first recommmendations when choosing a web address is to choose one closely alligned to your company, brand or product.
Sometimes, however, this isn't possible and there is a need to generate alternatives. Below are a few other considerations that you might like to take into account when deciding on which web and email addresses to buy.
Monster .mx web address registration tips
- Length If possible, try and keep the web address as short as possible as this will make it easier to remember.
- Easy to type web addresses can be subject potential typing errors when being entered into an web browser address bar. It is usually best to register the various common misspellings and redirect these to your main domain.
- Stay positive Try and keep the web addresses positive. Any negative connotations to the domain may create a bad perception or image for your company.
- Be clear Aim not to confuse viewers of your web address. If people are confusing your domain with other existing domain names then this may not necessarily be a good thing and may affect traffic to your site.
- P-p-p-pronunciation If you need to tell someone about your web address, it's always good if it's easy to pronounce!
- Variants Do make an attempt to register variations in your web addresses if there are any, for example masculine and feminine or single and plural versions.
- Be descriptive It is always a good idea for your web address to contain words that give users an idea of what to expect from your site. This may also improve your search engine positioning.