.name Web Address Information
- Registration Period:
- 1-10 Years
- .NAME domains are for the brand of you. Designed to personalise domains to an individual.
- Anyone may register a .NAME web address.
- Renewal Information:
- Renewals for .NAME web address can be carried out at any time. The total registration length can never exceed 10 years.
- Expiry Information:
- Upon expiry, you will be unable to make changes to a .NAME web address until a renewal is applied. There is a grace period of 16-26 days which starts on the day of expiry. You may renew your .NAME in this period without penalty.
- Redemption Information:
- After the 16-26 day grace period, a 30 day redemption period begins. Should you wish to renew your .NAME web address at this point, a redemption charge will be applied.
- Transfer Information:
- Transfers require a single years renewal to be paid upon submitting the transfer request. Once the transfer completes a year will be added on to the expiry date.
- Authority Website:
- WHOIS Website: