.re Web Address Information
- Registration Period:
- 1 Year
- The .re web address is the ccTLD for Reunion Islands, it can be registered by any European resident.
- You must be a resident in the EU or Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway or Switzerland to register a .re web address
- Renewal Information:
- Renewals for .RE web address can oly be carried out 90 days prior to the expiry date.
- Expiry Information:
- Upon expiry you will be unable to make changes to a .RE web address until a renewal is applied. There is a grace period of 16-26 days which starts on the day of expiry. You may renew your .RE domain in this period without penalty.
- Redemption Information:
- After the 16-26 day grace period a 30 day redemption period begins. If you wish to renew your .RE web address at this point a redemption charge will apply.
- Transfer Information:
- Transfers will result in the expiry date of your .RE web address being changed to one year from the date of transfer. Transfers will take place immediately during the first 8 days if the losing registrar accepts the transfer. If the losing registrar does not react then the change is validated on day 8.
- Authority Website:
- WHOIS Website: