Pointing your domain names to your Moonfruit website.
Point your domain to your Website
Managing my name servers was a total breeze with you guys!
Firstly you will need to open an account at Moonfruit.com.
In order to point your domain name to your newly created website you will need to know the IP address of their servers.
- 1. navigate to Moonfruit.com support page.
- 2. Search for "IP Pointing".
- 3. Click on "What is IP pointing".
- 4. You will find the IP address you require in this section.
- 5. Within your Moonfruit.com account you will now need to enter your domain name into the Admin section. (this needs to be done in the Advanced view)
To point your domain to your newly created website you will now need to log into your Domainmonster.com account.
- 1. Pick to ‘manage’ the domain you wish to point to your site.
- 2. Click on ‘Manage DNS’
- 3. You will need to alter the A Records for www and the root record (non www.) to the IP address specified by Moonfruit.
- 4. Click "Save DNS Updates" to change the IP addresses.