Register a .XYZ domain name
Combining generations X, Y and Z, Generation XYZ is everyone and .XYZ is for everyone. A new home on the internet for those inspired by the internet. The .XYZ extension is one of the new gTLDs (generic Top Level Domains) and it is your place on the net to share your own, and your generation's, passions across the web.
- Short, instinctive and memorable, .XYZ is a great new worldwide web address. A fresh and fun domain name to build a fresh presence on the net. From blogs to brands to how-to guides, it's as easy as X-Y-Z!
The benefits of a .XYZ gTLD
Expand your reach online and grow your presence with fresh new .XYZ domains.
- Safeguard your online identity You can further protect your brand online with a .XYZ domain registration.
- Unrestricted .XYZ is unrestricted and available for everyone to register.
- High Availability As a new domain name extension, there are numerous alternative options available to you.
- Flexible The .XYZ namespace is a place for innovation, accessibility and choice, limited only by your imagination.
Who can register a .XYZ?
Quite simply, everyone can buy a .XYZ including:
- Businesses and individuals worldwide.
- Those that want a flexible and unique presence whether they are local, national or international.
- Businesses, brands and individuals who already have existing domains but would like a shorter version of their web address.
- Creatives looking for a fresh, memorable way to communicate their message online.
Which generation are you?
A .XYZ domain is open to all, but which generation do you fall into? Roll over the images below to find out.
Sometimes known as digital natives, this generation refers to those born from the mid-2000s to those currently being born. This generation is highly connected and have experienced a lifelong use of communication, media and digital technologies.
Often called the MTV Generation and typically referring to adults born between 1960 and early 1980s, this generation is characterised by a worldview based on change, openly acknowledging and embracing social diversity.
Also known as the Millennial Generation and typically referring to those born from the early 1980s to the early 2000s. This generation multitask with ease and have a marked increase in use and familiarity with communication, media, and technologies.