Reallocation of non-compliant .info Sunrise Domain Names!
Afilias (the .info registry) is now accepting proposals from parties wishing to register one or more domain names subject to the Reallocation Program.
Proposals will be evaluated on the manner in which the applicant proposes to enhance the .info brand through use of hte domain name.
The list of the names that may be applied for can be found at the Afilias website. The list may change on occasion and names may be added or removed; revised versions will contain the revision date.
In order to submit an application:
- All applicants should fill out the application form. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Section 3.4 - Preferred Registrar should read Mesh Digital Limited.
- Please e-mail your completed application form, in .PDF format, to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Print out a hard copy of your application, and make sure you have completed sections 4.0 and 5.0. Mail the hard copy to:
Attn: Sunrise Reallocation RFP
c/o Afilias USA, Inc.
300 Welsh Road, Bldg 3, Ste. 105
Horsham, PA 19044
- A US$250 Application Fee shall be charged to each application. This fee is non-refundable. Please enclose a check with the printed version on your application, payable to "Afilias Limited."
- The deadline for receipt of all applications (both your electronic and print versions) is 12:00 UTC on December 22, 2009. Afilias reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to reject proposals received after the submission deadline and/or deficient or incomplete proposals.
Please see the application form for all details and terms.
.info Sunrise Domain Reallocation
The "Phased Equitable Reallocation of Non-Compliant .INFO Sunrise Domain Names" registry services request filed by Afilias, and posted at https://www.icann.org/, as approved by the ICANN Board of Directors, as set forth at https://www.icann.org/, Afilias has undertaken a reallocation of certain non-compliant .INFO Sunrise Domain Names (the "Program").
As part of the Program, Afilias is accepting proposals from parties that wish to register one or more of the domain names subject to the Program ("Proposals"). Proposals shall be evaluated on the manner in which the applicant proposes to enhance the .INFO brand through its use of the domain name(s). Afilias is committed to the long-term development of the .INFO TLD, and the RFP portion of the Sunrise redistribution program is designed to identify qualified applicants with the best potential and capabilities to maximize the development of a domain name of interest, and thereby enhance the .INFO brand.