.fr Web Address Information
- Registration Period:
- 1 Year
- The .fr web address is the french ccTLD, it can be registered by any European resident.
- You must be a resident in the EU or Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway or Switzerland to register a .fr web address
- Renewal Information:
- Renewals for .FR web address can oly be carried out 90 days prior to the expiry date.
- Expiry Information:
- Upon expiry, if you have not renewed, the web address will be removed immediately from the registry.
- Redemption Information:
- If you wish to renew your .fr web address at any point post expiry a redemption charge will apply.
- Transfer Information:
- Transfers will result in the expiry date of your .FR web address being changed to one year from the date of transfer. Transfers will take place immediately during the first 8 days if the losing registrar accepts the transfer. If the losing registrar does not react then the change is validated on day 8.
- Authority Website:
- WHOIS Website: